Currently our online services include property tax details and claiming your Home Owner Grant. You do not need to register to claim your Home Owner Grant.
To Claim Your Home Owner Grant:
- You will need your property tax notice with your roll number and your access code in the upper right hand corner. If you do not have your notice, please contact the Town Office at 250-401-4100 to obtain your access code.
- Click the button below to claim your grant.
- The jurisdiction number will default to 514 - District of Chetwynd.
- Enter the roll number (8 digits following the 514, including the decimal) and your access code from your property tax notice. Click claim Home Owner Grant.
- The Home Owner Grant claim form will display.
- Complete the Home Owner Grant form and click claim. A confirmation will appear, click cancel to edit or okay to continue. Once your application has been submitted you can print a copy for your records by clicking the print button.
You may also view details of your tax account including assessments and bill summaries if you are registered. You will need your roll number and your access code from the upper right hand side of your property tax notice.
Place your cursor over the online services tab above the District logo and click on Property Taxes
To Register and View Your Tax Account:
- You may view details of your tax account including assessments and bill summaries if you are registered.
- Click on register on the upper right of the screen. Complete your user name and create a password (requires 7 characters). You will also need to add a name that you would like displayed on your virtual account and an email address.
- Click register. Once registration is complete a new screen will appear. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner and choose add a new account.
- Select account type PT-Property taxes (at the present time we only offer online services for property taxes), for the account group choose 514-District of Chetwynd.
- Use the 8 digits after the 514 of your roll number (including the decimal) and access code from your property tax notice for the roll and access code fields. If you do not have your access code, please contact the District Office at 250-401-4100 to obtain your access code. Click save account. (You may add more than one property tax account by choosing save and add another account).
- To view your property tax account place your cursor over the online services tab above the District logo and click on property taxes.